If the dates in Donorfy are not shown in UK format (dd/MM/yyyy) then this normally means your browser has not been set to show UK dates. It's very simple to change the settings on your browser.
If you are using Google Chrome:
- Go to Chrome Options
Open the Chrome Menu (click on the 3 lines to the right of the address bar)
Select Settings and a Settings page is shown
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Show Advanced Settings' link.
- Scroll down further to the Languages section
click the 'Language and input settings…' button
- Click the 'Add' button and select 'English (United Kingdom)' from the drop-down. Click OK.
- Click and hold 'English (United Kingdom)' and drag it to the top of the existing list
- In the right-hand panel
Click 'Display Google Chrome in this language'
(Optional) You can also click the 'Use this language for spell checking' button for UK Spell Checking.
- Click Finished
- Close your Google Chrome browser and job done!
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Options
(normally by clicking the cog to the right of your address bar)
- Select the General Tab
At the bottom click the 'Languages' button
- Click the 'Set Language Preferences' button
- Click 'Add a Language'
Find 'English (United Kingdom), highlight it and click Add.
- Use the Move Up or Down options to ensure 'English (United Kingdom)' is at the top of the list.
- Close the Control Panel Window.
- Close Internet Explorer and job done!