You can create a report from a list or a search in Donorfy by clicking on the Prepare Report button - highlighted in the screenshot yellow below.
If your list is displayed as a Grid (by pressing the button highlighted in green below) you can choose the columns to include in your report by pressing the select button highlighted in red below - you can include around 10 columns in a report.
You can choose the sort the order for your report by sorting the grid using the sort buttons (the up and down arrows) shown next to each column heading.
When you press the Prepare Report button you have the option to include totals, if you set this to Yes totals will be included as follows:
- If your report is sorted and
- You have included one or more amount fields (e.g. payment amount) subtotals of the amounts will be included for the field you are sorting by, report totals for the amount field will also be included
- You do not have any amount fields a count of records listed for the field you are sorting by will be shown
- If your report is not sorted and
- You have included one or more amount fields (e.g. payment amount) report totals for the amount field will be included
- You do not have any amount fields a count of records listed in the report will be shown
Your report will be created as a pdf document - you can download the report from Home | My Downloads