If you have added extra fields to Activities you can import data into them using the either the Data Preparation Template or by setting up mappings to your own file
- Make sure you have sufficient information to either
- Add a new constituent - you must include the constituent type in your file plus any name or contact details you have, or
- Identify an existing constituent that the activity should be added to e.g. by email address
- Enter the basic details of the activity - i.e. date, type etc
- Use the fields Text 1..10, Date 1..10, Number 1..10 and YesNo 1..10 to import into corresponding fields set up for the activity type
- the largest number you can import into the Number 1..10 fields is 9,999,999.99 - if you try to import a number which is larger than this it will be ignored
- if you are importing into Yes/No fields then the column in your worksheet which is used to set the yes / no field should contain 'Yes' or 'No' as appropriate - any other value in the column will cause the Yes / No field to be set to No.