All of the main navigation in Donorfy is done from the menu bar to the left of Donorfy. Depending on your user level setting that has been given you by your Administrator, it will look like this:
The view below is based on am Administrator view:
To open each area, click on the plus symbol. This will reveal a sub-menu
To jump into the section you need, just click on the link and it will open in the main screen.
On the top bar of Donorfy, you will find 2 orange buttons - these are as follows
Add - Opens up a selection of items that you can add to Donorfy:
- Constituents - add a new constituent. These are your available Constituent Types
- Lists - create a new List
- Fundraising - Add a new Campaign or Opportunity
- Timeline - add a Timeline entry such as an Activity, Gift Aid Declaration, Transaction, etc. You do not need to be on the constituent profile who will receive the Timeline entry, you can add the constituent in when creating the entry.
Recent - bring up a list of Constituents that you recently visited. You can click on the Constituent from this list and it will open up the profile.
To the right of the top bar, you will find a set of icons and your name.
- ...your name will allow you to change your details, including resetting your password
- the box with the arrow signs you out
- the box with the tick is your task list
- the quick search bar
- the box with the 3 lines allows you to show or hide the navigation menu on the left
- the box with the question mark will open up the Donorfy Support page