Please Note - Once deleted these Constituents cannot be restored
The Bulk Delete option under Data Management can be used to removed archived constituents from your Donorfy, you
- must be an administrator to access the bulk delete option
- can archive constituents en-mass using a list if required - see this
- When constituents are deleted all data associated with them is also permanently deleted - including financial transactions, gift aid declarations and so on - so check you do not need to keep this data for audit purposes and so on
- You cannot bulk delete more than 1000 constituents at a time.
These are the steps for bulk deleting constituents
- Choose a reason for archive and date for archived on or before
- Press Preview Delete - Donorfy will display a total of constituents that will be deleted based on the reason and date you have entered
- If you want to proceed with the bulk delete type in the word Delete followed by the number of constituents that will be deleted into the box - e.g. if the bulk delete will delete 3 constituents type 'Delete 3'
- Press the Delete Constituents button - the deletion will be queued up - we will send you an email when it has run
A history is displayed of previous bulk deletes that have been run