NOTE: the integration uses JustGiving's Data API. Please check JustGiving's website for availability of the Data API for your organisation. It may not be available on certain price plans - this beyond Donorfy's control.
To allow Donorfy to retrieve data from JustGiving you need to
- Register for access to their API see https://dataapi.justgiving.com/docs/usage for more information
- Ask JustGiving to upgrade your app Id to the 'Data API Plan' - raise a JustGiving developer support request
Once you have done that, in Donorfy go to Settings | Configuration | JustGiving Settings and make the following entries:
- The Charity ID and API Key provided by JustGiving
- note that the JustGiving charity ID is not the same as the charity registration number
- the API Key is also known as 'App ID' - it's usually an 8-character piece of text which may be found at https://developer.justgiving.com/admin/applications
- The user name and password you use for your JustGiving Charity Account - note that is case sensitive and is not the api.justgiving.com user name and password
Use the 'Test Settings' button to validate these entries.
Complete the remaining settings to set default for how data from JustGiving should be mapped into Donorfy before saving - see settings and mappings.